Biotechnology is reinventing the future of everything: fuels, fabrics, pharmaceuticals, food, almost every sector of the economy will be touched by biotechnology. Large companies that participate in the bio-economy are replacing traditional biotechnology. with modern synthesis and machine learning driven techniques. At TeselaGen we are building an artificial intelligence-enabled operating system for biotechnology. TeselaGen’s platform bridges the gap between biologists who are designing valuable products – like vaccines, biologic medicines, and sustainably sourced chemicals – lab technicians who are running and optimizing experimental workflows, and bioinformaticians who analyze experimental data and have to recommend new experiments. This modern approach coupled with machine learning has opened the door for a radical transformation of biology and a rapid expansion of potential applications. TeselaGen was founded by a team of Stanford, Harvard and U. of California graduates and has raised funding from governments and private investors. Our customer base includes important institutions in the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our offices are located in the Bay Area, Miami, and Santiago, Chile.
About the role
As a Project Manager, you will be at the intersection of Teselagen’s product development and customer experience teams. This includes understanding complex user stories from biologists and scientists, planning the development of new features, and managing internal project milestones and timelines. This role is ideal for individuals looking to define and build the next-generation enterprise software solution for biotechnology. You will be working with a small but talented team of highly motivated individuals that excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with our Sales and Engineering teams to prioritize, plan and release new features rapidly.
- Work with our key customers to understand their user stories, and how they would translate into designs and experimental workflows.
- Work closely with the top-level executives of the company.
- Define, measure and report key metrics that track progress.
- Deep technical expertise with enterprise software development and cloud-based applications.
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management, or leading management role, interacting with customers and engineering teams.
- Comfortable in a dynamic, customer-facing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences, Life Sciences, Engineering or related technical field. Experience working in life science or biotech (e.g. molecular biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, chemistry, or related field)
At TeselaGen we offer:
- Medical insurance
- WFH stipend
- Regular virtual team and company events
- Growth and development opportunities
- Work from anywhere in the world