Biotechnology is reinventing the future of everything: fuels, fabrics, pharmaceuticals, food, almost every sector of the economy will be touched by biotechnology. Large companies that participate in the bio-economy are replacing traditional biotechnology. with modern synthesis and machine learning driven techniques. At TeselaGen we are building an artificial intelligence-enabled operating system for biotechnology. TeselaGen’s platform bridges the gap between biologists who are designing valuable products – like vaccines, biologic medicines, and sustainably sourced chemicals – lab technicians who are running and optimizing experimental workflows, and bioinformaticians who analyze experimental data and have to recommend new experiments. This modern approach coupled with machine learning has opened the door for a radical transformation of biology and a rapid expansion of potential applications. TeselaGen was founded by a team of Stanford, Harvard and U. of California graduates and has raised funding from governments and private investors. Our customer base includes important institutions in the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our offices are located in the Bay Area, Miami, and Santiago, Chile.
About the role
We’re looking for a Recruiter to aggressively grow our sales, marketing, and engineering team! This is a fantastic opportunity to build on and implement best practices, influence our leadership, and execute on goals to scale our team. You will be working with a small but talented team of highly motivated individuals that excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Partner closely with managers and chief executives to understand business needs and craft job openings
- Source candidates through a variety of channels and measure the efficacy of each channel
- Effectively build external candidate pool and screen applicants
- Motivated to be in a goal-oriented team that is measured and incentivized by performance.
- An analytical mindset ready to leverage on data to optimize our recruiting process.
- Comfortable in a dynamic, agile and fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Englis
At TeselaGen we offer:
- A highly impactful and creative role in a company with science and technology at its core.
- A high level of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom.
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities.
- Regular virtual team and company events
- Growth and development opportunities
- Medical insurance
- WFH stipend