Biotechnology is reinventing the future of everything: fuels, fabrics, pharmaceuticals, food, almost every sector of the economy will be touched by biotechnology. Large companies that participate in the bio-economy are replacing traditional biotechnology. with modern synthesis and machine learning driven techniques. At TeselaGen we are building an artificial intelligence-enabled operating system for biotechnology. TeselaGen’s platform bridges the gap between biologists who are designing valuable products – like vaccines, biologic medicines, and sustainably sourced chemicals – lab technicians who are running and optimizing experimental workflows, and bioinformaticians who analyze experimental data and have to recommend new experiments. This modern approach coupled with machine learning has opened the door for a radical transformation of biology and a rapid expansion of potential applications. TeselaGen was founded by a team of Stanford, Harvard and U. of California graduates and has raised funding from governments and private investors. Our customer base includes important institutions in the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our offices are located in the Bay Area, Miami, and Santiago, Chile.
About the role
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you will be work with our technical team and customers to deploy effective solutions that that drive success. This includes interfacing with users to understand their software, data science, and biological workflow needs, and recommending how TeselaGen can help them meet their needs. This role is ideal for technical individuals looking to have a customer-facing role to enable complex solutions at small or large biotech life science companies. You will be working with a small but talented team of highly motivated individuals that excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Interface with customers to help them meet their needs.
- Partners with our technical teams to define goals and coordinate activities.
- Develop tutorials to demonstrate how to use our platform.
- Comfortable in a dynamic, customer-facing environment
- 3+ years of experience working with experimental workflows in molecular or cellular biology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to partner with technical teams, define goals and activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science discipline (e.g. molecular biology, biotechnology, biomedical engineering, biochemistry, chemistry, or related field)
At TeselaGen we offer:
- A highly impactful and creative role in a company with science and technology at its core.
- A high level of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom.
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities.
- Regular virtual team and company events
- Growth and development opportunities
- Medical insurance
- WFH stipend