Biotechnology is reinventing the future of everything: fuels, fabrics, pharmaceuticals, food, almost every sector of the economy will be touched by it. Large companies that participate in the bio-economy are replacing traditional methods with modern synthesis and machine learning driven techniques. At TeselaGen we are building an artificial intelligence-enabled operating system for biotechnology. TeselaGen’s platform bridges the gap between biologists who are designing valuable products – like vaccines, biologic medicines, and sustainably sourced chemicals – lab technicians who are running and optimizing experimental workflows, and bioinformaticians who analyze experimental data and have to recommend new experiments. This modern approach coupled with machine learning has opened the door for a radical transformation of biology and a rapid expansion of potential applications. TeselaGen was founded by a team of Stanford, Harvard and U. of California graduates and has raised funding from governments and private investors. Our customer base includes important institutions in the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our offices are located in the Bay Area, Miami, and Santiago, Chile.
- Plan and write documentation that helps our customers learn about our products.
- Create, maintain, and follow consistent writing style standards and guidelines
- Create and manage documentation in a structured authoring environment using content management systems.
- Help our team evolve and modernize our content strategy and standards to help us improve our documentation processes.
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and other members in our company to understand our technology and our audience.
- Create documentation based on use cases and customer scenarios.
- Respond to user feedback and use feedback to determine, recommend, and plan new content.
- BA/BS degree, or relevant professional experience.
- 2 years of experience developing technical documentation, preferably for enterprise software.
- Experience managing your schedule and prioritizing requirements.
- Attention to detail and dedication to quality.
- Ability to research and write software documentation for complex products.
- Knowledge and background in molecular biology or biotechnology is a plus.
At TeselaGen we offer:
- Medical insurance
- WFH stipend
- Regular virtual team and company events
- Growth and development opportunities
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Post-COVID you can work from our Bay Area office or Chilean office