Dr. Eduardo Abeliuk, the Chairman and CEO at TeselaGen Biotech, a Silicon Valley based company that works at the interface between Biotechnology, Artificial Intelligence and Enterprise Software joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Eduardo Abeliuk discuss the following:
- You are the founder & CEO of Teselagen – tell us about the company and its mission.
- What motivated you to pursue a career in biotech?
- What are some of the current trends we are seeing in biotech today?
- What are some of the major applications that Teselagen is being used for?”
- Tell us about the digitalization of biotech.
- Tell us 3 major wishes you have for biotech advancements and how it will affect our daily lives?
Dr. Eduardo Abeliuk is a U.S. based entrepreneur and technologist with over twenty years of experience driving technology development and innovation at various high-tech companies in the US. He is currently the Chairman and CEO at TeselaGen Biotech., a Silicon Valley based company that works at the interface between Biotechnology, Artificial Intelligence and Enterprise Software. Dr. Abeliuk holds a double bachelor’s degree in Physics and in Electrical Engineering from University of Chile, a M.S. in Bioengineering and a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University. His academic work has been published by prestigious journals and he holds multiple U.S. patents on computational biology and AI.